IISER Admission 2022: The application process for the Indian Institute of Scientific Education and Research (IISER) admission test, IAT 2022, will begin on Wednesday, May 4. The application portal for IAT 2022 was supposed to open on April 29, however, it was pushed back. Candidates can apply at iiseradmission.in, the official website.
The date to apply for admission to IISER in 2022 is May 29, 2022. The IISER admissions test for 2022 will be held on July 3.
How To Apply for IISER Admission 2022 Test
- Go to iiseradmission.in, the official website of IISER 2022.
- Go to the IISER registration page for 2022.
- Complete the IISER 2022 application form with your credentials.
- Make a payment for the application cost.
- Take a printout of the IISER admission test application form.
Students from the General/OBC/OBC-NCL/EWS categories must pay a fee of Rs 2,000 to apply for the IISER admission test 2022, or IAT 2022. Students from the SC/ST/KM/PwD categories must pay Rs 1,000 for the admission test.
“The IISER Aptitude Test 2022 (IAT 2022) is a computer-based, 3-hour test covering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. IAT 2022 will be conducted in nearly 150 cities/towns across India on July 3, 2022,” according to IISER’s website.