Table of Contents Hide
- What is the problem with booking Tatkal Ticket by going to the station?
- Timing and Rules for making IRCTC Tatkal Ticket
- What you should have during Online Tatkal E-Ticket Booking in IRCTC and how it will be easy to make Confirm Ticket
- Steps to do Online Tatkal E-Ticket Booking in IRCTC
- Always remember Online Tatkal(Tatkal) E-Ticket Booking AC 10:00 AM and SL(Sleeper) 11:00 AM in IRCTC
If you are a new guest of the Internet world, then you must known about Tatkal Ticket Booking, what is IRCTC and how to create a new account in it? IRCTC has a tatkal scheme.
If you have to go on a long journey, then you have to register for at least one month to get a seat. But if any of your work comes immediately, then you can get a confirmed ticket through the tatkal scheme.
But for this, you have to spend more money than the normal ticket. Today we will tell you how to book an online Tatkal ticket from IRCTC that too 100% confirmed.
What is the problem with booking Tatkal Ticket by going to the station?
1. The biggest problem is that one day before, sit in the station or go to the station at 6 or 7 in the morning and get in line (Sleeper till 11:00 AM and wait till 10:00 AM for AC) Do ).
2. The second thing is here that the station will be around 15 to 20 KM for the villagers, then it will happen whether your petrol and time of 40 or 50 rupees will be wasted.
3. You will have to stand in line for about 2 or 3 or even more hours.
4. Half of your day will be wasted.
5. And you cannot even confirm that you will get a Confirm Ticket.
6. Jake may not have to sit in the station by closing any important work of yours.
Now you do not need to be upset because I will tell you how to book (confirm) tickets from IRCTC online sitting at home.
Timing and Rules for making IRCTC Tatkal Ticket
• Online (Online) Tatkal (Tatkal) E Ticket in IRCTC is made AC at 10:00 AM and Sleeper (Sleeper) ticket at 11:00 AM.
• IRCTC Online Tatkal E-Ticket is prepared a day before. Understand the meaning of a day before very well, if a train is going from New Delhi (NEW DELHI) to Mumbai (MUMBAI) and you have to book a ticket (ticket) from GOA (Goa), understand that train New Delhi ( NEW DELHI) from 08:00 PM and the date 20/01/2016 then IRCTC Online Tatkal E-Ticket Booking one day before that means on 19/01/2016 at 11:00 AM (sleeper) and At 10:00 am (AC) tickets will be made, it simply means that one day before from where the train is leaving.
This means if you are booking tickets from Goa also then on 19/01/2016 11:00 AM for Sleeper and 10:00 AM for AC
What you should have during Online Tatkal E-Ticket Booking in IRCTC and how it will be easy to make Confirm Ticket
1. A mobile phone (Android OR Windows OR Apple) will be done by having anyone.
2. Even better if you have LAPTOP
3. Internet connection (Internet connection) 3G or 2G (but 3G is better).
4. Anyone Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome)
5. log in to IRCTC 10 to 15 minutes before
6. Write the name, age on a paper
7. If you want to make payment through Debit Card and or if you want to make payment from an ATM card, then keep them with you too.
8. If you are booking a ticket from mobile then keep mobile in the full network which will not disconnect your net
9. Typing (Typing) as soon as you do it is a good thing because it will confirm (confirm) Online Tatkal (Tatkal) E-Ticket Booking in IRCTC
10. Fill the details in the form as soon as possible
If you follow all the above 10 rules then Online Tatkal (Tatkal) E-Ticket Booking in IRCTC will be 100% confirmed.
Steps to do Online Tatkal E-Ticket Booking in IRCTC
Internet Browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome) Type the address (URL) www.IRCTC.co.in or you click on this link www.IRCTC.co.in
(Or you write IRCTC in Google and click on the place where IRCTC is written first in your page.
1. User Id
Enter and click on Login
1. From Station
2. To Station
3. Journey Date
4. Ticket Type
After filling in all this, click on submit
Always remember Online Tatkal(Tatkal) E-Ticket Booking AC 10:00 AM and SL(Sleeper) 11:00 AM in IRCTC
• Login 10 to 15 minutes before
• Select RED Color by number
• Select 1 first
• After that select 2 SL
After selecting SL the page will be RELOAD
• After that select 3 Refresh, keep refreshing the refresh till 11:00 AM.
• Book Now will appear under Refresh at 11:00 AM, select it
Do not delay in selecting Book Now
1. Enter the Name first
2. Then Enter Age
3. Then fill the Gender
4. Then Enter the Captcha Code
Finally, click on NEXT.
in this, you can see
1. In the above screenshot 1st red the first red color tells the number of IRCTC Online Tatkal E-Ticket left now.
2. After that click on Make Payment by choosing Payment Method.
After that you choose the Payment Method, the balance will be deducted from your bank account according to the cost of your ticket.
Here I have given the screenshot of SBI NET Banking, which you can see.
When your payment will be SUCCESSFUL, then an SMS will come on your mobile number, the same is your IRCTC Online Tatkal E-Ticket.
That SMS will look something like this